Wednesday 12 February 2014

Outrageous letter 12/2: THE NAZI CORROLARY!!! 'Desperate children'!!


This was the only letter published in The Oz this morning- 12/2/14. Plainly it is a defacto response to my person: AS IS THE ARTICLE BY THE PATHETIC BOB CARR: see next posting!
I doubt if anyone who has seen my comments over the last 3 days would accuse me of neurotic self - importance - or whatever...
 gs
Letter 12/2/14
Desperate children
WELL done, ABC’s Four Corners, for courageously telling the story about the desperate plight of Palestinian children. What an insidious situation, whereby Palestinian children are taken by Israeli soldiers in the night and threatened with or are subjected to torture. As the Israeli peace activist portrayed in the documentary said, “I don’t get it how one who suffered now makes others suffer”.
Stewart Mills, Balmain, NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment